i just realized that i have sat at my computer doing nothing but re-blogging. i try not to re-blog too much but i end up doing it anyway. i love how i can go on this website and being feeling or thinking about something and find the perfect post that describes exactly how I’m feeling. i then take it upon myself to re-blog that post.
whatever I’m done for tonight.. going to watch tough love ha that show is too great. school tomorrow and then im going to the gym with Steph….im a little nervous because last time i went to the gym i fell asleep on the bike… :/
When everyone you need, they all seem to be asleep
And you wonder if you missed your dream.” —Death Cab For Cutie
today was such a good day i didn’t have to work and i went to my beach house in Jamestown with my mom and brother. i love going there when the tourists are gone because its completely deserted and you can finally take in all of the beauty that place has. i hate Rhode Island but Jamestown is my one exception. i would live there my whole life if i could. in the summer i pretty much full off the face of the earth because i go down to my beach house and just sepperate myself from the rest of the world.
after that i came home and took a 5 hour nap….mmm today was a good day.
only three more months till i leave the country and head out on my Europe trip with my girls Steph and Erin…only three more months till i get to leave this small town life
This Years Love - David Gray
My all-time favorite movie <3
To weep is to risk appearing sentimental.
To reach out for another is to risk involvement.
To expose feelings is to risk exposing our true self.
To place your ideas, your dreams, before the crowd is to risk loss.
To love is to risk not being loved in return.
To live is to risk dying.
To hope is to risk despair.
To try at all is to risk failure.
But risk we must, because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.
The man, the woman who risks nothing does nothing, has nothing, is nothing.” —unkown (via thoughtsonasunday)
Pain is when you can’t breathe, even if your chest still rises and falls. Sadness is when you look out the window and think the rain are your tears. Loneliness is when you still feel a hand touching yours, even if there’s none. Desperation is when you wait for someone that never comes. And love is when you experience all those things & still open your heart to someone that never got there.
- a text received
Love is beautiful and terrible. Love is something that can make you dance or cripple your soul. Love sets you free and puts you in chains. Love takes your head to the clouds; and while it may be beautiful up there, it can also make it difficult to think clearly. Love is wonderful. But love is also disastrous.
Love can make young lovers swallow poison just to be with the one who their heart belongs to. Love can cause a person to leave behind something solid and secure to pursue a heart’s desire. It is people in love who would be content to let the storm smash their ship into the rocks, just as long as they could remain in each other’s arms through it all.
Love takes prisoners. Love sets us free.
Today, I was watching this TV show where a man was describing how much he loved this woman, how he made every opportunity to see her, and how he loved her in a way nobody else could. I smiled, because that’s exactly the way I feel about my crush. Then I realized the program was about stalkers. FML
last one but hhahaha
Today, I walked in on my elderly great-great aunt sitting on her recliner in the living room. There was porn on the TV. Thinking that this was an accidental channel change, I asked, “What in the world are you watching!?” She replied in her sweet frail voice, “Two lesbians getting it on!” FML
LMAOO i love reading this website when im upset
Today, my boyfriend came over for dinner, but couldn’t eat because he had just gotten his tongue pierced. My grandpa heard this, winked at my boyfriend and said “Can’t eat now, but I bet that’s all you’ll be doing in a few weeks…” My super protective father was sitting right next to him. FML
I want to feel weightless, ‘cause that would be enough.” —(via astronomie)
people need to learn this thing called respect. i don’t understand why people have no care what so ever for other people’s feeling and they think that they can bash and criticize others. you are no better than any body else and one day you are going to get the biggest fucking reality check. don’t be mean to those around you whether its in your school or on this website. its so rude and even though they may act like tough shit and blow it off deep down it hurts like hell to be picked on.
Barcelona i love when you go on a website like myspace and just find good music. Tonight Barcelona was the discovery and im glad i found them because they are so worth listening to.
i need fun facts about Rhode Island like ASAP…
so i have been sick for the past two days and it has sucked and i swear i have the worst immune system because im always sick…. but i haven’t been on my tumblr in days and i never noticed how hooked i was to this friggin site but i have now discovered that well i am hooked. also tonight all my friends are out to panera and chilling with the twilight followers at the the midnight release yet i have to stay home because im going to pass out after all the cold medicine i have taken…edward cullen will have to wait till tommorow when i get the DVD with the other millions of freaks like me. for now i have VH1’s 100 greatest hits of the 90’s… gotta love that
Justin Nozuka- Save Him
i have been listening to this boy for a while and still every time i listen to this song it gets me. love it and this boy is sooo worth listening to if you have never heard of him because he is truly amazing.
twothirty: urbanredneck: peterwknox: jamiek: 17thsuitcase: audreyhepburncomplex: merricat: tilly-clark: jours: Every year, English teachers from across the country can submit their collections of actual analogies and metaphors found in high school essays. These excerpts are published each year to the amusement of teachers across the country.
1. Her face was a perfect oval, like a circle that had its two sides gently compressed by a Thigh Master.
2. His thoughts tumbled in his head, making and breaking alliances like underpants in a dryer without Cling Free.
3. He spoke with the wisdom that can only come from experience, like a guy who went blind because he looked at a solar eclipse without one of those boxes with a pinhole in it and now goes around the country speaking at high schools about the dangers of looking at a solar eclipse without one of those boxes with a pinhole in it.
4. She grew on him like she was a colony of E. Coli, and he was room-temperature Canadian beef.
5. She had a deep, throaty, genuine laugh, like that sound a dog makes just before it throws up.
7. He was as tall as a six-foot, three-inch tree.
8. The revelation that his marriage of 30 years had disintegrated because of his wife’s infidelity came as a rude shock, like a surcharge at a formerly surcharge-free ATM machine.
9. The little boat gently drifted across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn’t.
10. McBride fell 12 stories, hitting the pavement like a Hefty bag filled with vegetable soup.
11. From the attic came an unearthly howl. The whole scene had an eerie, surreal quality, like when you’re on vacation in another city and Jeopardy comes on at 7:00 p.m. instead of 7:30.
12. Her hair glistened in the rain like a nose hair after a sneeze.
13. The hailstones leaped from the pavement, just like maggots when you fry them in hot grease.
16. John and Mary had never met. They were like two hummingbirds who had also never met.
17. He fell for her like his heart was a mob informant, and she was the East River.
18. Even in his last years, Granddad had a mind like a steel trap, only one that had been left out so long, it had rusted shut.
20. The plan was simple, like my brother-in-law Phil. But unlike Phil, this plan just might work.
21. The young fighter had a hungry look, the kind you get from not eating for a while.
22. He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck, either, but a real duck that was actually lame, maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.
23. The ballerina rose gracefully en Pointe and extended one slender leg behind her, like a dog at a fire hydrant.
well im off to tayla’s house with bella where we will be attempting to study for the brutal SATs but we will most likely end up posting more stuff on tumblr and twitter while listening to Anarbor’s new CD (which is sooo good by the way). wish us luck on not getting ADD and there for forgetting the whole purpose of a study session.